We'll Sponsor Your Film to go to Sundance!
Do you think your film making skills are world class? Would you like the opportunity to have your film screened in front of a world wide audience at the Sundance Film Festival?
Collaboration Films is hosting a contest this month to find the top 10 short films from local film makers.
Calling for Short Films
If you think you have what it takes, submit your film and let the judges and community decide if your film is good enough to go to Sundance. We'll be paying the entry fees for your film if it is in the Top 10!
What Are the Rules?
- Film Length: 7-15 Minutes
- Must be independently produced.
- No more than 1 Minute of stock footage.
- Music must be properly licensed.
- All Release Forms and documentation must be available upon request.